Are you a guiding light for exceptional E-Commerce performance and engagement? Do you have knowledge and passion to drive extraordinary online customer experience to deliver direct revenue results?
We’re on the hunt for someone very special and talented to own and advance a range of e-commerce sites living in a challenging global digital environment. Your primary focus is to develop and deliver a world-class brand experience for online customers, ultimately ensuring direct-online revenue booms!
This is an exciting & rare opportunity for a talented marketer to join a growing NZ-born business. Initially starting on a 3-month contract, you’ll be working closely with accomplished marketing, digital, content, design, customer service & tech teams. Collaborate to deliver both the technical and creative genius to successfully define the product strategy and optimise the customer journey across multiple storefronts and third-party marketplaces.
If you’re an experienced and passionate E-Commerce force then APPLY TODAY!
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in E-Commerce centered role
Required Responsibilities & Skills:
- Increase ‘direct’ online revenue while protecting other revenue streams
- Reach and achieve revenue and/or other performance targets
- Review and manage third party websites
- Maximise online availability of stock while minimising inventory
- Manage and optimise onsite promotions and revenue opportunities
- Execution of all onsite and email merchandising landing pages
- Work with the Creative and Tech teams to deliver outstanding E-Commerce experience
- Engage in discovery and research of voice of the customer, customer needs, and analytics
- Reporting and analysis of online sales activity
- Build and develop relationships with key personnel and agencies
- Experience using MS Office & Magento
Tertiary degree in marketing or communications
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Computer Literacy
- Action Orientated
- Thinks Globally
Let Bella and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
Here at The Pond, we are currently experiencing an incredibly high volume of applications and this may result in us taking a little bit longer than usual to get back to you. We’re working to our best ability to ensure we get back to you within a reasonable time period, and we thank you for your patience.