We are looking for a student in their final years of university, a recent graduate or someone from the industry looking to join our busy team with the flexibility to work part-time (up to 24 hours per week). Reporting to the Marketing & Talent Manager, you will be responsible for writing copy for articles to be featured on the website, our freelance talent eDMs and short copy for special social media posts. You will also be creating and uploading visual content across our website, Linkedin and email platforms.
- An experienced wordsmith with an excellent understanding of the tone of voice, grammar and the ability to write long copy
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Basic understanding of photography
- Web Coordination and management
- Writing copy for talent profiles, news articles, Linkedin posts, EDMs
- Ensuring web content is uploaded including projects, profiles, homepage
- Data entry into the candidate management system
- Creating visual assets using Adobe Suite for the website, Linkedin and other special projects
- Rolling out jobs across internal and external channels
- Taking photographs of interviewed candidates, editing and storing them in internal systems
- Carrying out other office admin tasks
- Proactive with a positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- A creative mindset with a strong knack for writing
- Commercially aware of digital media and marketing
$22.5 per hour
Must have a valid NZ driving license
Have a degree in (or in the finals years of studying) Bachelor of Journalism, Communications & Business Management
About The Pond
The Pond is committed to becoming New Zealand’s number one specialist recruiter in the Creative & Design, Digital & Tech, and Marketing & Sales sectors. We focus on finding the best senior talent in the local and overseas market, that last the distance and help transform our clients’ businesses. Established in 2006, The Pond is driven by a dedicated team of experienced recruiters and support team who get results for clients daily. Our audited placement average is 4.4 years, so the people we place do stick.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you are interested in, apply today with your CV, previous examples of writing and a short description of yourself.