Are you a solid Digital Producer / Account Manager, well-versed in the digital world and looking for your next part-time opportunity?
Want to work in a boutique design studio where your ideas can be heard?
Our Auckland based client is looking for a part-time (24 hours per week) Digital Producer. This person would be a technically savvy individual who has grown up in digital agency sector, who has proven experience coordinating and delivering end-to-end web infostructure and e-commerce projects for external clients.
This role would suit someone returning to the workforce and who needs a day or two a week to juggle family commitments or personal project. Or, perhaps you’ve spent the last 2 years working 50 hour weeks, and you’re looking for some work-life balance.
This role is 3/4 digital production and 1/4 digital account management, so confidence communicating with new and retained clients is a must. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in managing and delivering projects digital lifecycles within specific quality, time, and budget requirements. They’ll be able to bridge the gap between external develop resource, design and client service teams.
Though this role is well supported by the owner, client service and design studio, this person will need to have exceptional organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects, people and clients at once!
We are looking for experience in:
- 6+ years experience in a Digital Producer, Project Manager, Digital Account Manager or equivalent role
- Digital agency background (preferred)
- Experience using Webflow & Kirby CMS
Some key responsibilities are:
- Digital Producing:Ability to plan and lead digital asset builds from initial scoping through to final delivery
- Ability to manage the changing delivery process – resource, timings, financial targets, testing and more
- Broad tech knowledge from UX/UI to front end and back-end development
- Project Management:Experiencing managing project between inhouse designers, account management, clients and developers
- Experience managing small to medium side web infostructure and e-commerce sites
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality, building trust and rapport with clients and agency personnel
- Confident offering strategic input on branding and customer journey
- Able to contribute to new business tenders, presentations, and general business correspondence
Plus, proven results and experience in…
- Experience with the CMS Webflow and Kirby
- Knowledge of open source development, WordPress, Drupal, craft etc.
- Worked with Jira, Atlassian, Teamgantt, Slack, Float
- Understanding of website performance SEO tools e.g. Google Analytics, Search Console, Adwords, Hotjar, etc.
- Basic experience with social and digital media campaign tools e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Hootsuite
Are you someone who is…
- Self-driven and motivated?
- Interested and always learning?
- Focused and has great attention to detail?
- Innovative and solutions-focused?
- Salary $100,000 per annum (pro-rated to 3 days a week)
- 3-day week opportunity
- Mentoring opportunities in a team that supports growth
- Be surrounded by thought leaders in the NZ design
- Architecturally designed Freemans Bay office
This is a pivotal career opportunity within a leading design agency. This role offers the opportunity to grow your career in a respected, awarding-winning agency and contribute to some of NZ’s most sort-after new brands.
If this role sounds like you, then apply today or e-mail [email protected] with a brief summary of why you may be interested in this position. Or call Anna directly on 027 8449 107 for a confidential chat.