Are you a designer well-versed in the world of packaging and looking for a fresh start for 2020?
Keen to work on some of New Zealand’s high profile FMCG accounts?
My client, a globally recognised, Auckland based, packaging design agency are looking for a new superstar Intermediate or Senior Graphic & Packaging Designer to join their successful and growing team! They are looking for a talented designer with commercial experience who has proven abilities and skills in the FMCG space or direct packaging design.
The successful candidate will assist in the development of design concepts while demonstrating a high level of proficiency in all aspects of branding, development, ideation, typography, layout, packaging, and technical understanding of printing methods.
They’ll be well versed in the agency environment, and have a fresh eye for design. They will be knowledgeable about consumer branding and have a strong understanding of current industry trends.
This is an excellent role for a designer looking to take a step up and learn from some of the best! With a passion for great design and a good attitude, the opportunities are endless in this agency.
- Min 5 + years’ agency experience
- Confident across FMCG packaging and branding with portfolio examples to show – this is a MUST!
- A passion for branding and packaging
- Conceptual thinker
- Strong in retail, layout and publication design
- Ability to sell their ideas to the team
- Fast and deadline-driven
- Ability to manage a diverse range of projects simultaneously
- On the tools experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience in communication with clients
- Confident in presenting their ideas to others and occasionally, clients
- Tertiary (preferred)
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Team player
- Sociable – will fit into the agencies dynamic ‘family-like’ culture
- Career development
- Senior and awarded CD support / mentoring
- North Shore location
Let Anna and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for more information.