What are you waiting for?
Are you passionate about building exceptional customer loyalty through innovative digital-first customer experiences? You’ll take an analytical, yet creative approach to data-driven marketing and advertising. You’ll be skilled and passionate about creating hyper-targeted communications that steroid-boost customer acquisition, retention, reach, and ROI.
Are your insight-driven marketing tastebuds tingling? They should be, this is unique opportunity in a newly created specialist role, in a fashion retail business that has a global footprint and audience.
This role champions CRM & CX performance. Your mission is to develop, hone and own the ‘single view’ of the customer, delivering smarter targeted cross-channel communication strategies that will deliver tangible revenue results in the faced paced and competitive world of fashion retail.
Make no mistake this is pivotal and growth orientated role that requires and intelligent and driven person. Day to day you will deliver a richer CRM & CX strategy, with particular focus on customer lifecycle development, automation and personalisation of key customer interactions, identifying market trends and developing new insights from campaigns, reporting on all performance and recommending new strategies to optimise customer value, retention and revenue.
Are you ready for change and want to join a company that’s truly innovative and progressive in the way it interacts with it’s audience? You’ll be a natural when it comes to big data, digital-customer, integrated marketing principles, and identifying key trends and insights to deliver impactful experiences for customers.
Ready to step up in 2021? Want to join a NZ fashion brand with an already strong international presence? Then APPLY TODAY!
We are looking for an CRM Manager experienced in:
- CRM, CX, retention marketing, e-commerce or loyalty centred marketing
- Hands-on experience working within digital marketing platforms, CRM or omnichannel customer engagement platforms
- Retail or consumer good industry experience hugely advantageous (but not essential)
Some key responsibilities are:
- Champion CRM (CX) performance within the business
- Design and manage the CRM strategy
- Deliver a richer, smarter, personal and commercial outcome focused customer experience
- Contribute to revenue growth target – leverage existing customers to grow online revenue
- Drive lead generation for new digital customers
- Customer lifecycle development, including transactional, acquisition, onboarding and reacquisition campaign strategy
- Own and manage customer data
- Automate and personalise interactions, campaigns and comms where possible
- Identify trends and develop new insights to refine and improve customer communications, behaviour, improve marketing performance and customer engagement
- Own, interpret and present daily, weekly, and monthly performance reporting/results
Are you someone who is…
- Digital-first mindset
- Self-starter & focused multitasker
- Balanced blend of strategic and hands-on style
- Excels under pressure
- Team player & keen collaborator
- Wants to be part of world-class operation /team/brand
- Salary of $100k – $110k depending on experience
- Be part of an iconic and award-winning fashion brand
- Minimum 4 years specialist experience in a CRM, CX, retention marketing, e-commerce or loyalty centred marketing role
- Minimum 7 years commercial experience
- Right to work in New Zealand
This is a pivotal career opportunity within a NZ retailer with a global footprint. This role offers the opportunity to lead a newly created, specialist CRM tasked with developing and delivering world-class customer acquisition, retention and reach strategies/tactics.
If this role sounds like you then apply online or e-mail [email protected] with a brief summary of why you may be interested in this position.
About The Pond
The Pond is committed to becoming New Zealand’s number one specialist recruiter in the Digital & Tech, Creative & Design, and Marketing & Sales sectors. We focus on finding the best candidates in the local and overseas market, that last the distance and help transform our clients’ businesses. Established in 2006, The Pond is driven by a dedicated team of experienced recruiters and support team who get results for clients daily. Our audited placement average is 4.4 years, so the people we place do stick.