Are you quick-witted, organised and driven? Does the world of clean, sharp, award-winning design resonate with you? Join a company that’s behind the branding of some of NZ’s most coveted new launches!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Account Manager, keen on fresh clients and a new challenge in a studio that takes good design seriously – to fill a crucial gap in a fast-growing team.
This person needs to be passionate about exceptional design and branding and have the confidence and flair to lead face-to-face relationships with clients both big and small. This role would suit a well-versed SAM with experience in scoping, quoting and managing design-led projects who has worked at notable creative agencies locally, or even a Kiwi expat returning from overseas with experience in an international design studio.
As part of a tight-knit team, this role is responsible for bridging the gap between agency and client, liaising and maintaining business relationships whilst managing projects through the studio to deliver outstanding creative results. Report to and learn from one of the top Account Directors in the field and support some of NZ’s most converted luxury and design-led brands.
Organisation and attention to detail will come naturally, as will an ability to not sweat the small stuff and just get things done! Sound like you? Apply today!
We are looking for an accomplished gun with:
- 5+ years working in notable creative agencies or design studios
- Experience forging longstanding, solid relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Experience scoping, quoting and managing design and branding projects
Proven results and experience in…
- Running client briefing sessions and processing them into creative briefs
- Assigning projects and workload where appropriate through WIP planning
- Preparing project schedules, time estimates and budgets
- Ownership of client projects, delivering work on time and within budget
- Researching client’s products, services, competitors and target markets
- Presenting design work through artwork approval to clients alongside other colleagues
- Assisting with forecasting monthly revenue streams and growing income streams
- Strategic input into key existing accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised, with an ability to multi-task
Are you someone who is…
- Interested and always learning?
- Focused and has great attention to detail?
- Innovative and solutions-focused?
- Good with numbers and managing budgets?
- Personable and relatable?
- Salary $100,000-$110,000 per annum + KiwiSaver
- Be surrounded by thought leaders in the NZ design industry
- Architecturally designed offices
- Must have a relevant tertiary qualification (marketing, advertising or design)
- We are only able to accept applications from people entitled to work in and currently residing in New Zealand
If this role sounds like you, apply today or e-mail [email protected] with a summary of why you may be interested in this position. Or call Leighton Howl directly on 021702573 for a confidential chat.
About The Pond:
The Pond is committed to becoming New Zealand’s number one specialist recruiter in the Digital & Tech, Creative & Design, and Marketing & Sales sectors. We focus on finding the best candidates in the local and overseas market, that last the distance and help transform our clients’ businesses. Established in 2006, The Pond is driven by a dedicated team of experienced recruiters and support team who get results for clients daily. Our audited placement average is 4.6 years, so the people we place do stick.