Are you an ambitious, hungry, and talented Full Stack Developer who’s freelanced for a while and looking for a stable contract? Are you well-versed across HTML, Java and React?
This contract opportunity is for you.
Our medium-sized agency client is growing fast, and they need a talented Full Stack Developer to join the team on a 6-month contract to see them through to a strong 2022!
You’ll be a seasoned intermediate or hungry senior with a comprehensive understanding of how it works both on the front and back-end of web development, incredibly proficient in pairing this with design. You understand the crucial integration of designing user interactions and are able to translate it over to the successful code.
You will be helping to build, design and develop new product features across the back end and front end for the agency’s clients. Along with the team, you will be responsible for the code maintenance, scalability, and continuous improvement of the client technology.
Have you got agency experience or would like to gain some? Think you’ve got what it takes? Read on below.
We are looking for an experienced Dev with:
- 6+ years of hands-on developer experience
- Agency experience is highly desirable
- Understanding of AWS ecosystem
Some key responsibilities are:
- Help develop new product features
- Maintaining existing code bases & live web infrastructure
- Experience in writing front-end code for responsive pages
- Integrating the apps with APIs and other applications
If you’re experienced in any or all of the following…
- Back End: C, C++, Java, Python, PHP, .Net
- Databases: AWS experience
- Git, GitHub
- API integration
Are you someone who is…
- Self-motivated and gets things done?
- Focused and has great attention to detail?
- Independent and a hard worker?
- Salary $90,000 – $100,000 per annum + Kiwi Saver (adjusted pro-rata)
- Be surrounded be thought leaders in the NZ digital landscape
- Flexible work schedule – remote work available!
Due to current border restrictions, you must have the right to work and live in NZ and currently reside here.
Why contract through us?
- We champion the best rates in the market for our freelancers & contractors
- All tax obligations are sorted by our dedicated accounts team
- Weekly pay cycles
- We represent and actively promote top digital and tech talent
- We find a variety of projects for freelancers & contractors
If this contract role sounds like you, apply today with a brief summary of why you may be interested in this Full Stack Developer contract or contact The Pond’s Recruitment team directly about your future career plans in an agency or corporate.
Leighton Howl, 021 702 573 or [email protected]
Anna Bethell, 027 8449 107 or [email protected]
Ashan Marambe, 0223912225 or [email protected]
Or to register for Live Full-time Job Alerts click here: https://www.thepond.net/jobs-creative-design-marketing-digital-tech/apply/
About The Pond
The Pond is committed to becoming New Zealand’s number one specialist recruiter in the Digital & Tech, Creative & Design, and Marketing & Sales sectors. We focus on finding the best candidates in the local and overseas market, that last the distance and help transform our clients’ businesses. Established in 2006, The Pond is driven by a dedicated team of experienced recruiters and a support team who get results for clients daily. Our audited placement average is 4.4 years, so the people we place do stick.