Mitre 10 (New Zealand) Limited have been a part of New Zealand’s home improvement culture since 1974. An award-winning success story, we delight our customers with our home improvement, garden and trade offer.
We’re seeking someone who is highly strategic, innovative and customer obsessed to step into the newly created role as Group Manager – Loyalty on a 2-year fixed term basis at our Albany Support Centre. You’ll be comfortable with big picture thinking and managing, end-to-end, significant sized research projects.
This is a key role in our marketing leadership team and has overall responsibility, in conjunction with the Chief of Customer Marketing & Inspiration, for the ideation, development and delivery of the future Retail and Trade loyalty strategy/propositions for Mitre 10.
You’ll also work alongside the Group Manager – Retail Marketing to provide input into the strategic development and optimisation of the current Mitre 10 loyalty solution and rewards programme. Close consultation will also be required with key Trade team stakeholders including the Group Manager – Brand and Trade Marketing Manager in the development of the trade loyalty programme.
Key abilities, skills and experience needed to thrive in this role:
- Proven senior loyalty and strategic planning experience (8+ years), ideally within the retail sector
* A track record of leading the development of visionary loyalty strategies from ideation to execution preferred but not essential
- Be comfortable with financial modelling and using data from multiple sources
- Positive, can-do attitude and keenness to learn, grow and deliver as part of a diverse team
- Be highly effective at building stakeholder relationships across the wider Support Centre, our transformation programme, our stores and external agencies.
This is an awesome opportunity to join a company going through immense positive change to better assist their customers and employees. We’ve grown from strength to strength, currently a $1.7 Billion industry leader making a mark in the community through our Helping Hands, Easy As Kids and Sustainability initiatives.
Attention Recruitment Agencies: Mitre 10 (New Zealand) Limited has a direct sourcing model and at this point in time we will not require any recruitment agency support for this role.
About Mitre 10 (New Zealand) Limited
Mitre 10 (New Zealand) Limited have been a part of New Zealand's home improvement culture since 1974. An award-winning success story, we delight our customers with our home improvement, garden and trade offer.
New role as part of Customer Marketing & Inspiration team reporting directly to the exec and working alongside the Group Manager - Retail Marketing.