Want to be at the leading edge of creative automation and brand management technologies?
Brand Machine provides blue chip clients on both sides of the Tasman with our leading-edge creative automation, digital asset management and local store marketing software. Our technology stack is constantly evolving as clients demand more content with more personalisation and localisation, produced with more speed and accuracy.
Our tight knit and supportive team works from a stunning 10th floor office in Takapuna with glorious views out over the Hauraki Gulf. It’s a pleasure to come to work each day, although flexible working would also be considered for the right candidate.
We’re looking for a technically minded Account/Project manager with at least 2-years’ experience to handle day-to-day system enhancement projects, support requests, success management and assisting with our marketing programme using Hubspot. The successful applicant may be from a digital marketing agency background or any role where a solid understanding of software applications has been fundamental. They will also be a great communicator with the ability to develop strong client relationships through personality, responsiveness and attention to detail.
The type of person we’re looking for:
· A solutions focused problem solver.
· Tech savvy and learns how software works quickly.
· Has a strong interest in marketing.
· Is driven to exceed client expectations.
· Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Is happy to work autonomously or collaborate as a team.
· Has natural multi-tasking abilities and can juggle multiple client demands.
· Is a naturally positive, glass half full person and likes to have a laugh!
$65-100k depending on experience. Happy to discuss 4-days per week, or flexible working as an option for the right candidate.